Can't find oxyclean free anywhere!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jheist

Reaction score
Have looked at Target, Kroger, and even Wal-mart. They only have the Versatile. Any other suggestions? I'm just gonna buy PBW in a few days if I can't find it but would like to save some money.

If you can only find the stuff with the blue crystals, its not all bad...Just make sure you rinse well...i have never had a problem

I just bought a tub at Target over the weekend it was on the bottom shelf all by itself . All the other Oxyclean products were at eye level ... makes it seem like the the black sheep of the group

"Sun " cleaner at Dollar Tree or dollar general, can't remember which. Same thing and much cheaper.

"Sun " cleaner at Dollar Tree or dollar general, can't remember which. Same thing and much cheaper.

Thats 2 for Sun then so far :)

Wifey had never tried this stuff for her laundry until I bought it. She now buys it by the ton, so it doesn't even turn up on my brewing expenses. :D

Thanks everybody! I'll check for Sun and the bottom shelves, if I don't find it then I head over to the dollar store.

Just found it on sale today at my local grocery (Dominick's in the Chicago area; Safeway owns them.)

Back