Can't believe my wife did this......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a tip that will help you out immensly in the future: you can get away with drinking one glass a day for about 4 days, just say "it's still not ready, i was just testing to see if it's done." if she questions that, "well, i'm not going to dump it." After a few days of that, she'll just grab her own glass, then 1/3 of your beer slowly dissapears when you're not watching :confused:

But hey, she'll no longer roll her eyes when you start getting your equiptment together on saturday morning.:ban:

congrats.

I guess I fall into the so called "lucky / have to share class". We've been married for a lil' over 2 yrs now and she likes my brews....all of them and some I don't even care for. Recently kegged a hefe that did not make my re-brew list, but low & behold she puts her name on it and makes her GF's ask before they pull a pint of it!:rockin:

Mine is a self proclaimed BL lover, but recently she has been changing her ways on her own. After I showed her calories per pint (vs per bottle of BL) of the NB Blonde I did last batch she has been drinking much more of my brew.

The more she drinks the more she is deciding BL isn't as tasty. The other day we went to our local fried food watering hole and instead of ordering a BL she had a PBR with me and said I don't like the way BL tastes anymore?!?!

Back