Cabo Wabo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is good stuff! I didn't know that either.

I recently had a tequila called Baluarte. Never heard of it before, but apparently it's on some "Best Tequila" type lists. It was delicious! I'm a big fan of tequila, next to whiskey it's the only liquor I drink.

I'll take your word for it. I can't sip anything, coffee, soda, beer, mixed drinks. The latter kicks my butt too quickly.

nukinfuts29 said:
I'm not the most in the know person, I just learned Greg Giraldo died a year ago.

Just the fact you know who he is (was?) puts you ahead of most ;)

I'm a big Tequila sipper here, and the only mixed drink I'll ever have is a margarita.

My favorites are Corazon Resposado and Don Julio Resposado, but I have to say that Cabo Wabo is not far behind.

I'm a Resposado guy myself. Anejo is just too syrupy/cinnamon-y for me. There are few tequilas that I'll drink the silver of, but Milagro is one of them. I love the pepper notes I get from it.

I cringe when people do shots of tequila. Such a waste of flavor!

Just the fact you know who he is (was?) puts you ahead of most ;)

He was talented as a roaster, no doubt there. He did a roast of Babba Booey on the stern show a few years ago, and took a shot at Lisa Lampanelli that is still one of my favorites:

"Lisa, so good to see you here. Usually the only time I'm this close to a fat chick at 7:30 in the morning is when i'm recovering from a horrible blackout."

Back