Bull City Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexKay

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just placed my second order from Bull City Homebrew. Initially I found them on Google. They were one of the only places I could find selling apple- and mesquite-smoked malt (Briess), and they looked legit, so I placed an order for those and a bunch of hops and yeast. Everything arrived quickly and in one piece, no complaints, perfect.

One of the hops I ordered was Bergamot, and while I hadn't realized it when I ordered it, I now know I need this hop. Turns out they're also one of the only places selling Bergamot (and other hops from Hang 'em High), so I just placed another order.

Here's the thing: both times I placed my order after 5:00, and both times they sent me a shipping confirmation the next morning, before 7:00 AM. I can only imagine that if I lived closer to Durham, NC, this would be an insanely fast way to mail-order brewing supplies.

So yeah, score one for trusting random web sites you Google up, and two thumbs up for Bull City Homebrew.

Back