Brown Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charles McNamee

Reaction score
Went ahead and picked up a kit from the local-est place I could. 300+miles. Took the afternoon and brewed it. What a blast! Yeast cake and bubbles for days! Quieted down and secondary a week later, and bottled 14 days after. Beer very clear, dark brown, and I had a taste from a bottle that didn't fill all the way.(why waste it?) Man, I gotta say, going the grain route always tastes the best to me.
I do have a question though. How do I change my login? :drunk: :confused:

Charles McNamee said:
Went ahead and picked up a kit from the local-est place I could. 300+miles. Took the afternoon and brewed it. What a blast! Yeast cake and bubbles for days! Quieted down and secondary a week later, and bottled 14 days after. Beer very clear, dark brown, and I had a taste from a bottle that didn't fill all the way.(why waste it?) Man, I gotta say, going the grain route always tastes the best to me.
I do have a question though. How do I change my login? :drunk: :confused:

Man. thats the closest place to you? Use the internet. Heres a listing this message board has come up with for dealers.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=701&highlight=stores

Gold Member Upgrade - $10/year

* Upload Attachments - 20MB Limit
* 10 megs of Gallery Space
* Personalized User Title
* Private Message Limit: 100
* Special Member-Only Beer Mugs Under Name
* Ability to change your screen name <<<<<<<<<

Don't know if there is another way. But since you just started, you could try creating another id.

Back