Brewzilla Gen 4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neldog0

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to save the changes I make on the controller for temperature? I tried changing it from 3 degrees down to 1 degree and the controller kept instructing me to save the change by entering the changed value. For the life of me I don't know where to enter this or how to save it. For the time being I switch it over to PID control. I'm still curious how to save my change when I manually change the temp.

Thanks for the link to the catalogue. All parmaters were returned to default settings, the registration was removed and the startup inititated again. After restarting, registration could not be redone and temperature errors were contatnt. Prior to pulling the registration, Rapt sent me 7 error messages with high temprerature ranging from 57.9F to 780F, and low temperature ranging from -37F to -167F. After many trials, errors and discusions it has been determined that my Gen 4 was shipped to me with either a Bad Controller or Sensor. The unit was shipped back and a new one is on the way.

Keep your finger crossed that this one works

Back