Brewzilla Gen 4 -US markets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willy

Reaction score
Hi all - just got the Brewzilla Gen 4 and was disappointed that the mash pipe only has rest supports for draining at the bottom.

I was told that there is a patent dispute for the first stage rest on the malt pipe. So it only came with the bottom support brackets on the mash pipe.

Soon... It will have the other supports when I weld a few on the mash pipe myself.

Hi all - just got the Brewzilla Gen 4 and was disappointed that the mash pipe only has rest supports for draining at the bottom.

I was told that there is a patent dispute for the first stage rest on the malt pipe. So it only came with the bottom support brackets on the mash pipe.

Soon... It will have the other supports when I weld a few on the mash pipe myself.
It looks like someone else had a similar situation in post #1189 on the last page and their retailer MoreBeer sent them the new version of the malt pipe with both sets of rests. But also….welding is fun!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/thread...ussion-tips-talk.702436/page-30#post-10353435

Back