Brewtronix

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browneyebrewingco

For the Love of home brew
Reaction score
UPDATE: STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM COREY BUT MY UNIT ARRIVED ON MY DOORSTEP TODAY AND SEEMS TO BE IN WORKING ORDER.

Hey All,
Not sure if this is the right thread to post under but I'm reaching out to see if anyone has any insight. I was having an issue with my brewtronix controller so I emailed Corey and he immediately responded as he always has and suggested I just send out my unit and he would take a look. Once I received confirmation the package had been delivered I emailed him to confirm he received it and after about a week he responded he was out of town and would take a look at it that weekend. This has been about a month ago after several attempts I have not been able to get a response. Corey has always had the best customer service this is why i'm concerned, I also understand brewtronix is probably just a hobby business for him so I understand life gets busy, I'm just itching to brew again and wondering if I need to go in a different direction. This is NOT a dig at him or the unit ive been using it and working with him for years and had a great experience up until now. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
100% unless I go buy a banjo burner and brew that way, the wife wont let me brew in the kitchen anymore because of the hop smell and steam haha so I have hood vent system in the basement. My set up is a up to a 10g electric system. I've been researching how to build more of a manual brewery controller, I'm was just hoping to not get burned 500$ and have to spend another to build a new controller. I'm hoping that someone has bought a brewtronix within the last month to give hope that corey hasan't moved on from it.

Ouch! I hate it as much as you do when they don't communicate. A simple email can set the mind at ease, even if it's bad news.

Have you checked other forums and sources? Are there other ways to contact him?

After blowing the fuse in my induction burner when heating up strike water I felt very powerless suddenly. Luckily it wasn't during the boil. I fixed it the next day. Could have been a much bigger problem...

I'm keeping my Blichmann burner around, just in case, but really don't look forward to using it for a brew session anymore.

that's all I ask for is any kind acknowledgement. His website is very basic and he's not very active on any social media platform facebook indeed instagram and honestly not much chatter anywhere in the internet about his unit witch is surprising barbecue how affordable it is and everything ive ever read people rave about how helpful corey is. I do have his number from when hes helped me in the past but I feel weird calling him is hes avoiding the issue.

I do have his number from when hes helped me in the past but I feel weird calling him is hes avoiding the issue.
I'd call him. I would want to know what's up.
Nowadays numbers may change with the seasons, so hope you can still reach him.

There are not many good excuses for him not replying.

Back