BrewTroller alive in Kickstarter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goingmad

Reaction score
As a BrewTroller lover, I was quite worried a bit ago to see it going out of business.

Adam (thanks a lot!) decided to give a new life to BT, building a new website for the wide community and challenging a Kickstarter campaign to enter again in business.

I wish him a huge success!!! :mug:

Here is the campaign

cheers

gm

Yea, it didn't go well!!

But, we have picked ourselves up and made a new plan!! We are taking pre-orders for small batches of boards now, still room to get one of you need one!!

BrewTroller lives on!!

Its a shame this wasnt around 3 months ago, i have since moved onto StrangeBrew as i am sure most other DIY'rs have. I really wanted a BrewTroller but its too late at this point!
I kept trying to figure out when the new BrewTroller was coming out, sending tweets and facebook messages and just got silence so i assumed it was totally dead.

Its a shame this wasnt around 3 months ago, i have since moved onto StrangeBrew as i am sure most other DIY'rs have. I really wanted a BrewTroller but its too late at this point!
I kept trying to figure out when the new BrewTroller was coming out, sending tweets and facebook messages and just got silence so i assumed it was totally dead.

Hey FuzzeWuzze,

I want to make sure I'm not missing a channel of communication here, but who/where where you tweeting to and facebooking at? I try really hard to answer both as quickly as possible, I didn't think I had missed any.

Back