Brewshed Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I've been slow to get pictures up but tonight I went out and took some after I hung my new neon that I've been drooling over for 2 years!!!

2015-03-30 22.50.52.jpg

Also you'll notice that I had the hood altered from the one that was originally installed. The original one was rectangular, however it didn't do a good job of catching all the evaporation - especially because I had to pull the system a about 18 inches or so away from the wall because the burners would make my tile too hot for my comfort. I've also installed two lights inside the hood to give me better lighting.

2015-03-30 22.51.17.jpg

I don't know if I ever bothered showing the "storage room" but I'm kinda proud of how much organized chaos and shear amount of stuff I can jam in the 5'x7' space. Wish I had more room though. Luckily I have a loft - that's not heated - where I store extra sacks of grain and extra carboys, empty bottles etc...

2015-03-30 22.51.30.jpg

2015-03-30 22.52.03.jpg

2015-03-30 22.52.34.jpg

Latest posts

Back