• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arkansas Brewpub Equipment For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncleleon

Reaction score
I just had the opportunity to look at a small brewpub setup for sale. But unfortunately, I cannot afford it. So, I thought I would put it up here and try and sell it for this guy.

This system is Basically (2) 150gal jacketed fermenters/serving tanks and a gylcol pump. Made in mexico, all triclamp fittings, all stainless, a few dents and dings, but a heavy duty setup.

If anyone is familiar with this type of setup I would like the know the tradename for this. Accepting offers through private message. Can arrange delivery upon payment. Lowballs will be ignored and blocked.

It is basically setup for bulk prehopped malt extract. Not what I was looking for. But it may be a nice addition to a large brewpub.

"dented and dinged" - definitely got to lower the asking price and as there's no asking price, I won't charge him to take it off his hands

By the response I'm getting, I'll just take the thread down. Apologies.

Dude, you basically know what the guy wants to sell for but didn't even give us a clue...
If there were pictures, we'd likely be drooling and trying to figure out if we could get a commercial space and local licensing

Don't get your feelings hurt just throw up a price it the rule
Appreciate ya bringing it to the masses

Look at all this interest this thread generated...and a fragile ego (over being asked to quote a price of all things) prevented his friend from benefitting. Probably more a pro brewer forum listing anyway....

I haven't been able to get back in touch with the seller. I'm begining to the he is homeless. He wants 6000 a piece or 10 for both. I don't know what they are worth. I haven't figured freight. They are about 6.5 feet talk and I think they will fit on a normal pallet. Again, I'll post some pictures if I can ever find this guy again. Sorry for all the confusion, I was just really excited when I found this and put it up before I even talked to him about it. I wanted to know what to offer him so I could sell it myself and make a buck. Is this way too much?

How come I never meet homeless former brewers trying to unload their equipment!?!?!?

I haven't been able to get back in touch with the seller. I'm begining to the he is homeless. He wants 6000 a piece or 10 for both. I don't know what they are worth. I haven't figured freight. They are about 6.5 feet talk and I think they will fit on a normal pallet. Again, I'll post some pictures if I can ever find this guy again. Sorry for all the confusion, I was just really excited when I found this and put it up before I even talked to him about it. I wanted to know what to offer him so I could sell it myself and make a buck. Is this way too much?

Um... You can get a brand spankin' new jacketed brite tank (155 gallons) from Glacier Tanks for 6150.

Homeless dude gotta eat!

Back