Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed,

I added a Mile Ale recipe in the Brewbuilder a couple of months ago. The main ingredient is Mild Malt. Was planning on using the Mild malt for a Stout recipe that I am brewing in a few weeks and I cannot find it listed anymore. Was wondering if you still carry it?

Dave

Ed,

I added a Mile Ale recipe in the Brewbuilder a couple of months ago. The main ingredient is Mild Malt. Was planning on using the Mild malt for a Stout recipe that I am brewing in a few weeks and I cannot find it listed anymore. Was wondering if you still carry it?

Dave

Sorry Dave, the mild malt went bye bye. We simply never sold a lot of it, and it has been gone for about 3 months and you are the only person that even noticed it that I know of. We replaced it with Black Barley, and have sold more of that then the Mild Malt.

Sorry,

Ed

I'll probably be placing my first order from Brewasters Warehouse today or tomorrow. Just wondering if I have to order an entire recipe from brewbuilder in order to get the discount, or can I just order the grains and yeast? (I already have the hops) I'll be placing the order either way, just curious.

Thanks

I'll probably be placing my first order from Brewasters Warehouse today or tomorrow. Just wondering if I have to order an entire recipe from brewbuilder in order to get the discount, or can I just order the grains and yeast? (I already have the hops) I'll be placing the order either way, just curious.

Thanks

I used the BrewBuilder discount last week omitting the hops and yeast: just got grains and extract (for PM). Awesome price.

I'm really happy with the order, too. Really well-packed and labeled (and very, very few packing peanuts in the box, which is great; whenever there's a bunch of those around, I always manage to miss the trashcan with a few, and find the cats chewing on them a week later). I wouldn't mind a grain bill on the bag along with the recipe name, but it's no biggie to just keep the invoice with the bags of grain.

I didn't manage to brew this weekend like I'd planned, but the crush looks great; I'm hoping for an extra point or two.

I didn't manage to brew this weekend like I'd planned, but the crush looks great; I'm hoping for an extra point or two.

They have their crush dialed in, I recently brewed a 1.100 OG belgian ale, that was only supposed to be a 1.090 belgian...I gained some efficiency with the grains purchased and crushed @ BMW.

They have their crush dialed in, I recently brewed a 1.100 OG belgian ale, that was only supposed to be a 1.090 belgian...I gained some efficiency with the grains purchased and crushed @ BMW.

You're not kidding. I just managed 5 more points than I'd planned on a 5.5lb (partial mash) grain bill. Yee-haw.

I can't stop singing Ed's praises. I live in Orlando and we have a less than friendly establishment in town. In any case, I am sometimes obligated to buy from them. However, I hope I never have to do that again because I plan on ordering from you guys from here on out!

Keep on keeping on!

I can't stop singing Ed's praises. I live in Orlando and we have a less than friendly establishment in town. In any case, I am sometimes obligated to buy from them. However, I hope I never have to do that again because I plan on ordering from you guys from here on out!

Keep on keeping on!

I saw a thread about a less than friendly establishment in your area. I think every vendor on this site would have been as mortified as I was when they read it. Don't worry I am here for you for anything you need.

Thanks,

Ed

I don't understand how Hearts Homebrew is still in business. I don't think I've ever heard a single positive thing about them.

I don't understand how Hearts Homebrew is still in business. I don't think I've ever heard a single positive thing about them.

I had never heard of them before stumbling upon the thread. The situation really burns me in a special way because of the long hard fight I had to even sell my products to locals, and they are just abusing them from the sounds of it. What a world, we were dying to sell to locals and they do not even want to. :drunk:

Edit: I will have some new product updates in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.

Hey Ed,

Got my first order from ya today, ala the HBTPCL. You are out of Ferm-cap and the packer noted it would be sent when in stock, any idea of when it will be back? Was buying for brewing this weekend...

First Brewmasters order arrived today. Packaging is phenomenal. Crush looked GREAT. Even had the Spalt qty adjusted due to different AA at no charge.

Gotta say, I'm impressed Ed. I'm very fortunate to be close to one of the best HBS in the country - The Brew Hut. Steve better be worried - you're giving him a run for my money!

Hey Ed,

Got my first order from ya today, ala the HBTPCL. You are out of Ferm-cap and the packer noted it would be sent when in stock, any idea of when it will be back? Was buying for brewing this weekend...

Fermcap came in late this afternoon. I have your order printed and ready to get that out to you on Monday.

Thanks,

Ed

First Brewmasters order arrived today. Packaging is phenomenal. Crush looked GREAT. Even had the Spalt qty adjusted due to different AA at no charge.

Gotta say, I'm impressed Ed. I'm very fortunate to be close to one of the best HBS in the country - The Brew Hut. Steve better be worried - you're giving him a run for my money!

We try our best even with the AA% differences. Unfortunately we do not always catch it, but we do try our best. I am very glad you are happy.

Thanks,

Ed

Thanks Ed, My second job is in a warehouse (for a dotcom that sells some things you do) your customer service matches ours, which I thought was the best I have ever seen. Gotta get me a shirt in the next round!

Ed,

I just wanted to say I love the site.
It has just about anything I need on it...

And you could get the Oregon Fruit Purees and Oak Cubes I'd never have to use NB again :)

Regardless...I love your site, your crush, your speed, your price...hell I'm on the damn thing about as much as HBT.

I can get the Oregon Purees in stock no problem. I will do a quick search for the cubes but that should not be a problem either. I have not carried the Oregon Purees before because I can buy them at the grocery store across the street, for less than I would be able to sell them for. I guess I should not have thought everyone else could though.

Here is the answer to your address problems.
Fill them out in the my account section and you will never have to again. Not much I am willing to do with the credit card numbers though. I do not want anything to do with storing that type of uber sensitive information.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed, Just wanted to say thank you for the service you provided on my first order. I screwed up the discount code, somehow, and you took care of it within 30 minutes! FedEx was the only weak link. They took almost 36 hours after notification, to pick up the shipment. Was still able to brew both batches this weekend, though :mug:

The crush is incredible! I was getting a consistent 65% from my lhbs. With no changes in my process, I got 75% with your crush! :rockin: Unfortunately, that means I now have 5 gallons of 1.07 porter which popped the lid off my fermentor in my basement shop! I was able to adjust for the second batch of Yoopers house pale ale, and have 6 gallons of 1.06 fermenting away. Blowoff tubes are now in place.

I will be ordering again. By the way, since the blowoff is obviously your fault, when will you be stopping by to clean it up?

I will be ordering again. By the way, since the blowoff is obviously your fault, when will you be stopping by to clean it up?

Thanks for the order. It is appreciated. I am glad you got such great numbers with our crush. The cleaning crew just started crawling your way. They should be there by 2015 or so. :D

Thanks,

Ed

Excellent...that My Account stuff is gonna save me hours, well maybe not but still cool.

And yeah, shopping in my neck of Jersey pretty much sucks. Apparently the boonies aren't meant to have decent selections. Granted I'm only an hour from Philly...but still.
:)

Another great BMW order complete. Nothing like getting a call from a friend on thursday night about brewing a some beer for a party in may, going online to BMW and placing my order and coming home this morning to find the fedex man had delivered the grainy goodness that will be a pale ale. Nothing like being able to order and brew in less than 48 hours.

Oh, and to top it off, i won a shirt in this month's contest. Granted, the XL is pretty large on me, but still, i've never won anything before.

Ed Rocks.

Another great BMW order complete. Nothing like getting a call from a friend on thursday night about brewing a some beer for a party in may, going online to BMW and placing my order and coming home this morning to find the fedex man had delivered the grainy goodness that will be a pale ale. Nothing like being able to order and brew in less than 48 hours.

Oh, and to top it off, i won a shirt in this month's contest. Granted, the XL is pretty large on me, but still, i've never won anything before.

Ed Rocks.

Thanks Donner. When I saw that your name was attached the winning order, I was pretty happy for you. :mug:

Thanks,

Ed

Is it normal not to get any kind of order confirmation e-mail? My order is showing as pending...

As cheesecake pointed out there is no order confirmation email sent. That fact that you know your order is pending means it went through just fine. We will send out a shipping email, and by popular request I have the web guys working on getting an order confirmation.

Thanks,

Ed

As cheesecake pointed out there is no order confirmation email sent. That fact that you know your order is pending means it went through just fine. We will send out a shipping email, and by popular request I have the web guys working on getting an order confirmation.

Thanks,

Ed

Not to nit-pik, Ed, but the last order I placed, I didn't receive ANYthing about the order shipping. Nothing from you, and no tracking e mail.
However, I'm not going to complain, considering that I had a Saturday delivery, AND a free t-shirt in the box!!! :mug: :ban:

Not to nit-pik, Ed, but the last order I placed, I didn't receive ANYthing about the order shipping. Nothing from you, and no tracking e mail.
However, I'm not going to complain, considering that I had a Saturday delivery, AND a free t-shirt in the box!!! :mug: :ban:

Houston I think we have a problem, or specifically an email problem. I have the webguys looking into the emails going in and out from our site to see if everything is going through properly. In the meantime you can check the status of your order in the order history section of the website.

Sorry about the problems,

Ed

Wow I just looked back to the beginning of this thread and realized it was from December 2008.

I started brewing in Spring 09 and ordered ingredients for my second or third batch from BMW (first batch bought from LHBS - OUCH). I've ordered from you guys ever since. Every order i have placed with you went so smoothly and arrived so quickly that I just assumed you guys had been around for years.

Back