Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed, it was a pleasure dropping by today. Scott did a great job setting me up for my first brew. Going for an English style pale ale. Your new location looks like it will have better foot traffic, and is much more visible from the road.

Now to decide - wait for my oldest son to get off work so we can brew together, or start messing around with it now!

Just wanted to give a little shout out to BMW. Its a great website, with just about any damn thing a homebrewer could possibly want. I had a little mixup with an order and the customer service was pretty good too! Keep on rockin

I agree, great customer service! Do y'all sell those "Wine Degasser's" to aerate inside a better bottle? I couldn't find them on the site

Like This
mix-stir_393_detail.jpg

I have to say that Ed and the crew there at Brewmasters are the BEST in the Atlanta area. As an owner of a small business, customer service and product KNOWLEDGE are a must to keep my business. I used to frequent another brew shop and quite frankly got tired of the attitude and the freaking high prices.
As a new home brewer I have a million and one questions. :) Thank you guys for being understanding and taking the time to help me understand what the heck I am doing!
Now...about price, If you are in the Metro-Atlanta area and are not making the drive over to Marietta to see these guys, you obviously have too much $$. lol Seriously though, Thank you for doing business the way you do.

Rob

I just used the Brew-Builder for the first time to order the ingredients for BM's Aberdeen Brown Ale. What an awesome web app!!! I especially appreciated being able to order small amounts of grain by the ounce instead of having to purchase it by the pound and split it. I haven't found another online store allows you to do this. Great site, Ed!!!

Very happy to see that you have Bullion hops in stock... only place I have seen with it! I will continue to order my goods from you... and expect a big order soon! Big barleywine partigyle: amber ale AND either a porter or brown ale. Thinking... 35lbs of grain!

Ed, how is the preparation for Cyber MOnday sale going? Want to start it on Black Friday? :)

+1,000,000 for Ed being my permanent go-to guy for all my online purchases!!! :ban:

I won't mention specifics, but this dude goes the extra step to make his customers happy!!!

YOU DA MAN!!!

(maybe shoulda posted this in DRMM, but the sentiment is real :drunk:)

Thanks for the great comments. The progress for the Cyber Monday sale are going well.

Thanks,

Ed

Any hints?

I've already asked for a gift certificate from BMW for my Christmas gift from whoever drew my name! (We don't know who drew our name, but we put up a "wishlist".)

Thanks for the great comments. The progress for the Cyber Monday sale are going well.

Thanks,

Ed

Sounds like Monday I will not be able to harp at colleagues for shopping :cross: since I will be on BMW anyway.
I have changed my whole brewing schedule to accomodate stuff I need from BMW :tank:

less than 24 hrs from order placement to receipt of tracking number. Well done, Ed.

Your service is top notch.:mug:

Back