Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed, do you have silicone tubing for sale, I can't seem to find it. I'm getting ready to make a big order, and I'd love to do business with you again, but don't want to place two separate orders. Please let me know.

We have silicone tubing on the way to the store. It should arrive Monday or Tuesday. I went ahead and put the tubing back on the site.

Thanks,

Ed

I just made a order online for 105lbs of grains and some cleaner. The website said to email you if I don’t want my grains crushed but I keep getting an error when trying to send the email.

So hopefully you will see this and if so please DO NOT crush my grains for my order!

Thanks

Ryan Boling

I just made a order online for 105lbs of grains and some cleaner. The website said to email you if I don’t want my grains crushed but I keep getting an error when trying to send the email.

So hopefully you will see this and if so please DO NOT crush my grains for my order!

Thanks

Ryan Boling

Not sure why you could not email me. I have been getting a bunch all day long. I have marked your order for no crushing. Do not worry we would have contacted you about crushing that much grains before we started to crush 105 lbs of grain.

Thanks for your order,

Ed

How goes the petition to sell in Georgia? I have signed the petition with every email address I have. Everyone else in GA should sign it as well.

Just as a little constructive criticism, I would consider marking items that are out of stock, rather than removing them from the site all together. I checked several times for silicone tubing, and was going to order from someone else because i didn't think you carried it.

How goes the petition to sell in Georgia? I have signed the petition with every email address I have. Everyone else in GA should sign it as well.

It is going along. There is some possible light at the end of the tunnel. I will find out some more information sometime in August. If all goes well then GA is open for business. If not then back to the drawing board.

Thank you for signing the petition, and I encourage everyone to sign it as well. The more people that sign it the better chance that we will be able to open in GA.

Ed

Just as a little constructive criticism, I would consider marking items that are out of stock, rather than removing them from the site all together. I checked several times for silicone tubing, and was going to order from someone else because i didn't think you carried it.

Thanks for the feedback. I do believe that the updated site has an availability function that will show items, but not allow them to be ordered.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed, I'm planning on ordering some ingredients here within the next 3 weeks. I wanted to have them at the house for when I come back from overseas. My question is, will the grains still be fresh in the packaging if I can't get to them for 3-4 weeks?

Its been 6 months since I've brewed and can't wait to get going again when I get home.

Ed, I'm planning on ordering some ingredients here within the next 3 weeks. I wanted to have them at the house for when I come back from overseas. My question is, will the grains still be fresh in the packaging if I can't get to them for 3-4 weeks?

Its been 6 months since I've brewed and can't wait to get going again when I get home.

If the grains are uncrushed no problem at all. If the grains are crushed then if you can get them into the fridge you will be fine as well. If not then they will not be bad by any means, but not as fresh as they could be. The grains are sealed in an airtight platic bag which will help keep them from going stale. A cool enviroment will further help keep them fresh.

Ed

If the grains are uncrushed no problem at all. If the grains are crushed then if you can get them into the fridge you will be fine as well. If not then they will not be bad by any means, but not as fresh as they could be. The grains are sealed in an airtight platic bag which will help keep them from going stale. A cool enviroment will further help keep them fresh.

Ed

Thanks for the quick reply! I was going to have the better half throw the hops and yeast in the fridge, so I'll have her throw the grains in as well. Wonder how the wife would feel moving the eggs and milk over to add around 10lbs of grain!?

Just made my first order with Brewmaster's warehouse. I am pretty impressed with the pricing.

The only suggestions I could make is to put a registration link at the log in page. Also when registering if it doesnt like the password it asks you to try again, after putting in a password it his happy with it tells you the account has already been created, requiring you to follow the lost password procedure.
Last, I would put a boiler plate description in the AG kits that say malts will come milled unless requested otherwise. The policy section was readily apparent and I had to find my answer regarding milling here.

Great place and look forward to doing future business with you.

Just made my first order with Brewmaster's warehouse. I am pretty impressed with the pricing.

The only suggestions I could make is to put a registration link at the log in page. Also when registering if it doesnt like the password it asks you to try again, after putting in a password it his happy with it tells you the account has already been created, requiring you to follow the lost password procedure.
Last, I would put a boiler plate description in the AG kits that say malts will come milled unless requested otherwise. The policy section was readily apparent and I had to find my answer regarding milling here.

Great place and look forward to doing future business with you.

Thanks for the order. I think all of your suggestions have been address in the updates that are being worked on for the site.

"Should" be a beta version to play with early this week. There have been some delays in the updates, but I think they were worth it. The new Brew Builder interface needed to run better in some not so great browser.

Ed

order placed today, order shipped today. can't beat that.

i'll be brewing two batches of my ipa this weekend!

thanks ed.

Ed,
Received my package today. I am very happy with everything, you will definitely see my business in the future. Plus your a lot closer than any one else and shipping times are FAAAAST. Thanks again for providing a great service ;)

Well, just as everyone else, another satisfied (and future) customer! I mistakingly ordered light munich instead of dark, one email fixed it.

Ed's a great guy who realizes that right now, customer service is what sells. Forget that his pricing is some of the best, incredible shipping rates, and a HUGE selection... his customer service is unbeatable.

Thanks again!!

Ordered my latest order late night on a Sunday (Monday morning, actually), and received it Wednesday afternoon. Oh, I screwed up the amount of crystal malt I ordered, too, and a quick phone call fixed my mistake even though I suspect things were already in the process of being packed. Thanks again, Ed.

Thank you all guys I appreciate the feedback and the support.

On another note the alpha testing of the new Brew Builder is in full effect. Once all of the issues from this round of testing are complete I will invite some more people to play with the site. Just a little teaser on the feedback on the new Brew Builder from an alpha tester:

"The brew builder was in a different league. Now you're not even playing the same sport."

I think you guys will like it.

Ed

Do you stock Fermcap-S or Defoamer 105? A search didn't produce any results.

Me too. Ordered today, phone call about a substitution, and shipped out today. Heck, it was even delivered today.

OK - maybe I exaggerated a little bit on the last part.

The new site looks great Ed! It's going to be cool to be able to share recipes, and I'm sure everybody's going to be excited and proud to see their brewery names and be able to point people where to order the stuff for it.. I can see it now and homebrew club meetings.

"Aw man thats a great stout, can I see your recipe?"
"Oh just hit up brewmasterswarehouse.com, it's under my brewery, you know, Best Damn Beer Inc."
"Oh sweet, I'll have to check it out. But wait, I need another keg, brewpot, some fittings, carboy, stoppers, and assorted grains, where should I get that stuff?"
"Oh Ed has all that stuff too"
"Oh cool, but man shipping is gonna kill me!"
"Well actually.."
... you can see where this is going.. Ed, if you're looking for an advertising guy let me know lol!

you must be in Mountain time . I am usually on the road right now to Sturgis by now not this year though dammit

I used to live <30 miles from Sturgis, you wouldn't want to be there this time of year, too many motorcycles. (or maybe you would.....)

Yea, I'm still in Mountain Time, but I moved to where some good breweries are (Fort Collins).

Well thats the idea Springer as In Harley Softail Springer. I should be somewhere in PA right now drinking a beer in a hot tub with 3 or 4 friends ..trying to talk the girls out of their tops

I've never really brewed to a style until I made my last beer. One of my homebrew club members helped me make a big russian imperial stout I fell in love with the style having had a few to drink, at my LHBS it cost me 90 dollars for a five gallon batch (all grain but very big). I just assembled it via Ed's site and the exact same stuff was 55.98 before the coupon discount! Take the discount off and add in shipping and thats $57.37. The only thing I couldn't find was the yeast (Wyeast 9093 Imperial Blend). So Ed if you could get that that'd be great, I don't know the next time I'll brew with it and I can get that locally easy enough, but from what I've read and experienced with its a good yeast to have. I always used dry yeasts up until this batch. Next time I brew an Imperial Stout I will tweak it and make it more americanized most likely, this was mainly to compare pricing with my local shop as there 27 pounds of various grains and adjuncts in this brew I figured it'd be a good one to check with. Anyhow Ed great site and as loyal as I am to my local shop $26 (when I factor in the cost of the yeast locally) less to spend on a batch of beer means I get to brew more!

The only thing I couldn't find was the yeast (Wyeast 9093 Imperial Blend). So Ed if you could get that that'd be great, I don't know the next time I'll brew with it and I can get that locally easy enough, but from what I've read and experienced with its a good yeast to have.

It is certainly a good yeast to use. Unfortunaltely that strain is part of the Private Collection from Wyeast. It was only available from Jan to Mar. Once it is gone it is gone, and I have already ran out of it.

Thanks for the good feedback on the site.

Ed

It is certainly a good yeast to use. Unfortunaltely that strain is part of the Private Collection from Wyeast. It was only available from Jan to Mar. Once it is gone it is gone, and I have already ran out of it.

Thanks for the good feedback on the site.

Ed

Good to know Ed, thanks. I may as well stock up in the 9093 then :p It's supposed to be good for what, six months? Any suggestions for a substitute?

I was so excited to be buying my ingredients today for an Octoberfest & Pumpkin Ale that in my haste, I forgot to enter the discount code when I checked out. I noticed right after I hit the submit button. I e-mailed Ed and got the quickest response from any on line vendor I have ever done business with, almost immediately. Hell, the response was quicker than some of the responses I get when dealing with some people face to face. Great way to run a business. A happy customer is a repeat customer. I will definitely be doing business with BMW again.

Ed, did you get my order that I placed this morning? I never got a confirmation.

Also, your search function is.... Well... Not thorough. I typed in "march" and it said there was no match. I found it by searching pump.

Anyways keep the good work, you are my lhbs

Ed, did you get my order that I placed this morning? I never got a confirmation.

Also, your search function is.... Well... Not thorough. I typed in "march" and it said there was no match. I found it by searching pump.

Anyways keep the good work, you are my lhbs

Sure did. Sorry we did not get to ship it out today. Should ship tomorrow. We had one of the busiest weekends ever for us, and are a little further behnid than usual. We will get caught up today and tomorrow.

Ed

Back