Brewlogic triple keg system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budzu

Reaction score
Brew Logic Triple Tap Draft System with 3-way gas manifold, NEW Aluminum Tank :: Midwest Supplies Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies

Hi all! I just ordered the Brewlogic triple tap draft system from Midwest Supplies. It was a great deal and I nabbed it, I am very excited about kegging for the first time, and I've got 2 brews ready to go straight into the kegs.

I'm sure some people here have bought one of their brewlogic keg systems. I am curious if there's anything else I will need to get these kegs going. Namely keg lube.. will this be very important? I don't think it comes with any but it might.. should I order some or try to find some locally? I'm not really sure where to look.

Thanks and cheers!

I have never used any and haven't really found a need for it. I believe it is for when you have difficulty with the quick connects for the in/out ports.

That is an excellent system, I have the same one! Its a great deal for the money. Enjoy kegging!

Back