• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Brewery Pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
POST UPDATED - Chugger SOLD March still available.
Current Location - Westminster, Colorado
March = $150

Cord is 7' long (spliced - soldered and wrapped with shrink tubing.)
From what I can tell the March pump (1/8 HP is oversized for my needs) is a version of this one:
https://www.morebeer.com/products/march-nano-brewery-pump-polysulphone.html
Pump currently does not have an end plug as it was wired into my electric brew panel. I will however be happy to put a normal 3 prong on it if you need me too. (soldered and wrapped with shrink tubing) Works great I just upgraded. I also have valves and some fittings I can provide (stainless) for an additional fee.

Will consider shipping but it is heavy so I will not do so for free.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I am interested in the march pump. I have been looking for a dual purpose wort pump that can handle also spinning a CIP ball. Do you think it is over powered for a 10 gallon system? I am currently managing with an MKII pump. Thanks!

I have been using it on a 15 gallon system with a valve on the outlet side had no problems with it slow sparging. I would have continued to use it but decided to upgrade to the blichmann pumps.

I have been using it on a 15 gallon system with a valve on the outlet side had no problems with it slow sparging. I would have continued to use it but decided to upgrade to the blichmann pumps.

Can you post or send me a photo or two of the whole pump and cord? Is the cord also cut? And are you flexible on your price/shipping to 20740?

maybe a dozen. I have no idea how much it was used before I acquired it. Cord is 7' spliced as picture shows. No plug currently on end as picture shows but as mentioned I am happy to provide one. Little flexible on price, however, I am not shipping it at my cost. I might be able to fit it into a USPS pre paid large shipping box if I take the head off. this would be around $21.

Back