• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold For Sale (2) Chugger Pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boondocksaint

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my Chugger Pumps, both model CPSS-CI-1. Stainless steel center inlet (3/4”) and 1/2” out. Both have ~7’ cords with NEMA twist lock plugs.

Pumps run perfectly. I just upgraded to larger pumps on my set up.

$100 for the pair / $50/ea. Would prefer to sell both together but will sell separately. Buyer pays shipping. Guessing would prob be around $20-25 if shipping both together.

I’m in Hampton Roads area of VA and could meet at a local brewery for drop off as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4568.jpeg
    IMG_4568.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4569.jpeg
    IMG_4569.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4570.jpeg
    IMG_4570.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4571.jpeg
    IMG_4571.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4572.jpeg
    IMG_4572.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4573.jpeg
    IMG_4573.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Still available? I'd be interested in taking both if you can ship to Chico, Ca for $25-$30

Still available? I'd be interested in taking both if you can ship to Chico, Ca for $25-$30
Yeah, I’ve got them. PM the address to me and I’ll get a shipping quote. I’m stuck in training all week so it’ll prob be Fri before I can get the shipping cost. Let me know if that works. Thanks 🍻

Yeah, I’ve got them. PM the address to me and I’ll get a shipping quote. I’m stuck in training all week so it’ll prob be Fri before I can get the shipping cost. Let me know if that works. Thanks 🍻
I'm sorry for being a noob, but I cannot figure out how to direct message other members. If you shoot me a message, I can send the address over ASAP.

Back