Brewers Tool Belt 1.1 - New Release!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hommel

Reaction score
A big update for my IOS App - Brewers Tool Belt 1.1 (aka BTB)

With this new release, I have added Recipes which allows for complete recipe formulation

+Includes General Settings( like Style ), Mash, Boil, Fermentables, Hops, Yeast, Misc and Notes
+Extensive Ingredient Databases
+Clean work flow that makes recipe creation easy and fast
+Long term storage was added so Recipes are saved
+Full Metric and Standard based measurement support which allows for easy flipping back and forth between the two

Just search for "Brewers Tool Belt" on the App Store.

Here is a video overviewing the Recipe tool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr7x_Bw-1Eo

Here is my website with more information on BTB:
http://www.hommelhomebrew.com/?page_id=259/

I would love to get your feedback!!! Let me know what you like and don't like. And definitely let me know what features you would like to see added. And if you like it, please share with your friends! My advertising budget is ... errrr.... wait.....has anyone seen my advertising budget?

My current future direction (pending your feedback) is:

+Ability to email recipe as HTML and BeerXML so it can be easily printed or imported into your desktop tool of choice
+Add Water to Recipes including pH calculation / adjustment
+ Separate water pH tool for users who don't want to build out a full recipe
but still want to calc salt and acid additions based on their grain bill and water profile
+Brew Session so you can record what happens during your brew session and associate it with a version of a recipe
+Integration with my (free!) web-based tool so you can go back and forth between web-based and mobile app as well as share with others

Thanks,
Dennis aka Hommel Homebrew

Back