Brewers Discount was a great find

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kansasbrew

Reaction score
I just bought two ball lock connectors, a tap, some hose, clamps and a gas shut off valve from this guy at brewersdiscount.net. With shipping I only paid 28 dollars and change. That was significantly cheaper than anyone else I looked at. The shipping was really quick. When I got it, he had forgotten to send the valve. I called. He sent the valve out that day, and I received it in two. Cheap, fast, good service. Wow!

His site is pretty basic and the shipping is actual cost to be calculated after the order is placed so, it isn't as slick as some, but I can't say it bothers me. I took a risk and it paid off for me. Thought I'd do everyone a favor and give a shout out to brewersdiscount.

Forgot to mention I also got a keg o-ring set included in that purchase price. Insane, yes, but totally true.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from him a few years ago.
I was setting up my kegging system, talked to him on the phone a few times figuring out everything I needed, so I agree great service/prices.

A few months later, his site was down and I figured he went out of business.

I am glad to see the site back up, I'd order from him again.

Has anyone ordered from them recently? They have a great deal on disconnects and other keg hardware, but I haven't seen any recent threads anywhere. Just want to make sure they are still in business.

Latest posts

Back