New York Breweries & Craft pubs NYC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesBrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Might take a short trip up to NYC for some holiday sightseeing. Looking for recommendations on Breweries and craft bars in the city. I've been to Ginger Man and Blind Tiger years ago with good results. I noticed some breweries have popped up. Let me know if you have some favorites.

Heartland Brewery in the Empire State building was good. Pricey like most NYC things, but good.

New York Beer Company at 321 W 44th St (Between 8th Ave & 9th Ave) is a misnomer as they don't brew anything. They do have a nice selection of craft beers from the area. Easy way to have the beers without traveling all over.

I'd recommend taking the subway and going to Brooklyn Brewery. Unfortunately, we had a crabby teenager with us, didn't feel like listening to griping the whole time and never made it to Brooklyn Brewery.

other half, interboro, rattle n hum, and that place in green point brooklyn. (it's a brewpub with food. they changed names/ownership? it RULED when it was dirck the norseman)

Back