Breweriana Make A Wish!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can probably take care of this in the next week. I may only have a smokestack glass thats from your list(Maybe) but I can certainly send along some glassware from a couple local brew pubs.

@wobrien status?

Ha! I forgot I was up, sorry about that. I'd be happy with one thing from my list plus another glass or two. Let me know if you found what you were looking for @dpatrickv

Ha! I forgot I was up, sorry about that. I'd be happy with one thing from my list plus another glass or two. Let me know if you found what you were looking for @dpatrickv

I can grant it.

Send me your address. Ill get the box out by early next week.

I'm not all that picky. Glassware from smaller local places is cool or anything interesting.

I don't do pint glasses but any tulips/globes/etc are good.

I don't have any actual ipa/stout or Teku glasses. Those would be cool.

Also....stickers. I really like stickers.

That was the first time I got a Crowler too, they're pretty awesome. Much better than growlers, especially for shipping. Enjoy!

List bump

I'm not all that picky. Glassware from smaller local places is cool or anything interesting.

Wobriens box will go out Monday. Wanting to get down this weekend to a place with some goodies.

Sorry for the delay good sir!

I believe this is the list.

Okay... Have to do this.

Thanksgiving grant! Might take a bit, but I have you.

Stickers... Eh? I have a 5yo... Bob the Builder or Dora the Explorer?

For me? Central America stuff. I get to the east and West coast all the time, so I have it. Plains states, Wyoming, Kansas, Chicago, etc... Up for grabs. I do have a bunch of Boulevard glasses, however.

Edit:
One note, I prefer no shaker pint glasses.

Okay... Have to do this.

Thanksgiving grant! Might take a bit, but I have you.

Stickers... Eh? I have a 5yo... Bob the Builder or Dora the Explorer?

For me? Central America stuff. I get to the east and West coast all the time, so I have it. Plains states, Wyoming, Kansas, Chicago, etc... Up for grabs. I do have a bunch of Boulevard glasses, however.

Haha, glad you elaborated, bc I thought by 'Central America' you meant pint glasses from Panama, Honduras, etc.

****, I havent gotten my box out yet. Sorry WOBrien. Its sitting there, but I recently switched jobs and have a 39 week pregnant wife that has kind of taken up a **** ton of my time. I'll get it out ASAP.

Sorry guys!

****, I havent gotten my box out yet. Sorry WOBrien. Its sitting there, but I recently switched jobs and have a 39 week pregnant wife that has kind of taken up a **** ton of my time. I'll get it out ASAP.

Sorry guys!

Don't feel bad - I only have part of the box ready!

Ha! I forgot about the one coming to me. Don't sweat it. Crazy time of year, especially with a baby coming. Good luck!

Sorry guys!

NOW you can be sorry. Box going out today to @dpatrickv!

NOW you can be sorry. Box going out today to @dpatrickv!

Just got it. UPS will be picking mine up tomorrow for it to go out to WOBRIEN.

Also, thanks Bane! I hadn't heard of most of those breweries and I love the Can glasses along with the Globe taster. I should be giving the DC Brau beer a try tomorrow night. Is that the third iteration of ADM Im guessing?

Just got it. UPS will be picking mine up tomorrow for it to go out to WOBRIEN.

Also, thanks Bane! I hadn't heard of most of those breweries and I love the Can glasses along with the Globe taster. I should be giving the DC Brau beer a try tomorrow night. Is that the third iteration of ADM Im guessing?

Yup, it is. Nice to have a local Crowler option.

Back