Brewer From Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerAmGood

Reaction score
Howdy, All!

I'm a veteran of the US Army, Texas A&M Grad, and I have a wife and two kids plus the dog. Been brewing off and on for 15 years. A batch or two a year. Partial Mash. Hope to graduate to all grain soon. Reading up on it now.

Primary: None yet
Secondary: Dark IPA, My first dry hop! 1oz citra and 1 oz Amarillo.
Bottle conditioning: Belgian Wit
Ready to Drink: Kolsch

I love beer, beer is my friend!:drunk:

Welcome to the forum if you arent to far from Katy I would like to invite you out to a Cane Island Alers meeting check us out on facebook to find out when the next meetings is.

I'm an Aggie (class of '05) originally from Cypress, but now living out in Tucson, AZ.

Welcome to the forums. I'm pretty new around here, too. Been doing extract for about a year now and plan to switch to all-grain soon.

Gig 'em!

I'm an Aggie (class of '05) originally from Cypress, but now living out in Tucson, AZ.

Welcome to the forums. I'm pretty new around here, too. Been doing extract for about a year now and plan to switch to all-grain soon.

Gig 'em!

Howdy! Thanks for the message. When was the last time you were in Cypress? When I moved here in 2005 there were cows outside my window. Now it's all suburbia! Close to Aggieland though! Check out my beer pics in my gallery and let me know what you think.

Gig 'Em!

Latest posts

Back