BrewDog Boss Got Huge relief

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickontime

Reaction score
On social media James Watt release statement: 'For the past two years I have been the subject of vicious and relentless campaigning, often through account sharing and the spreading of outrageous lies. it's about me (when it's usually family and family. friends) - this lie is spreading all over the internet. "It has a lot of personal impact and is a big distraction. I have to do everything I can to stop the campaign. “I want to say that I am not sure that I went to court, but I was harassed, insulted and slandered, and it affected me and my family and my business a lot. I have no choice.'

"At the beginning, I want to say that I am not sure that I went to court, but I was harassed, cheated and slandered, and it affected me and my family and my business a lot. I don't have a choice."

The court ruled that scam artist Ziem had committed fraud which saw him create fake social media pages that would spread falsehoods about an unsuspecting Mr Watt.

Back