Brew Rig - ImOnersteg Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11-1024x682.jpg

I managed to get on a cover of a magazine with this brew rig, with an article inside as well. It has 3 Megapots with two pilot light systems on banjo burners.
http://www.eeweb.com/magazine/embedded-developer-august-2014/
22-1024x682.jpg

Boiling Equipment: 3x 26 Gallon bottom drain Megapots, 2x Honeywell Intermittent Pilot light systems with banjo burners, Volume measurement using pressure sensors , full Automation including Brewtroller/ touchscreen interface.
Beer Bottling Gear: Kegs kegs and more kegs.
Fermentation Vessels and Equipment: I use multiple Speidel fermenters with industrial fridges with Johnson controllers for temp control.
Wort Chillers: I run 1 convouluted counterflow chiller with tri clamps installed
Plumbing, Pumps, and Hardware: All stainless hard plumbing, Electronic 12v valves, 2 chugger pumps, 2 sight glasses, inline oxygen stone with inline filter.
Measuring, Testing,& Stirring Devices: 65 gallon water storage tank, 3 stage house filter to 5 stage RO connected to my brewery using march pump and valves. Hydrometer, refractometer, scale, PH meter
Yeast Equipment: Stir plates, 5000ml flask, 2000ml flask
Cleansers and Sanitizers: Most StarSan products, RO water, PBW etc
23-1024x682.jpg
11.jpg

Back