• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew Boss stand with electric hoist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtvann

Reaction score
Hey all, I've got one of the brew boss stands with electric hoist that I'm not using anymore. Stand itself was 450 new, with 150 dollars shipping. Hoist was about 100 dollars.

Im open to offers for anybody wanting this. Darin doesnt sell them anymore as far as I know. I could be wrong, but that's what he told me when I bought mine. Supposedly was his last one.

I can take pics if anyone is interested, I'm just too lazy to walk down there right now.

Asking 600 just because I have to list a price per forum rules. Open to offers, or to trade for a Ss brewtech 20g eKettle.

Here's a pic. Again, too lazy to make it sparkling clean. I can do that and take prettier pics if someone is interested.

Shown with a 20 gallon cofi filter for size reference. I believe the base is 22x22.

Attachments

• 20200819_181032.jpg
    20200819_181032.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 102
Bump, not going to lower price incrementally on this. If this is something you want PM me. It's expensive and heavy for what it is. Shipping will be a bear. That being said, it's an awesome setup for the brew boss system. The hoist lines up perfectly for all size batches. This is in no ways a need, but if you enjoy blinging your system, this does it.

Back