• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew Boss 240V 15 gallon single vessel sytem, with a lot of extras!!! $500 DFW texas local pickup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plazola86

Reaction score
Selling my 15 gallon brew boss single vessel system. Comes with everything to get brewing plus extras not pictured.

15 gallon brew boss kettle and brains
DIY brew stand w/pump for BIAB
Inline GFCI cord
Plate chiller
Steam condenser to brew in doors
False bottom
All the hoses and fittings

$500 - DFW Texas local pick up

IMG-0945.jpg
IMG-0946.jpg
IMG-0947.jpg

IMG-0945.jpgIMG-0946.jpgIMG-0947.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures of the extras not pictured above.

Plate chiller
Sparge arm
Steam condenser
Inline GFCI cord
All the extensions and plugs to get brewing

IMG-0955.jpg

Damn, wish I lived even remotely close to you, I'd snatch this up in a heartbeat.
Yeah dude it’s an awesome deal for an awesome system. Just trying to get it a good home. This is what got me brewing professionally.

Whereabouts in DFW are you located? I live in Plano.

I'm very interested...just need to get my current setup listed and sold.

How soon do you need it gone? I’m trying to stay out of trouble, but why start now!

Man! Did not think I would have trouble selling all this at this price...

I would snap it up in an instant, but I’m still in Alaska. My bil who lives near Midland isn’t headed your way.

Is this a version 2 system? What size is the plate chiller?

This is the first gen controller which is the same software/control as the second gen. The only difference is the plug lay out. The plate chiller is 18 or 20 plates but it’s the longer (about a 12” or more) which is more efficient than the shorter higher plate count chillers.

If it is still for Sale I am interested. I am local in the DFW area.

Never thought I would have trouble selling it! It’s been a while man. Hope you’re all good!
Yeah when I saw you post this I thought you were crazy selling for $500 or I thought it was a woman forcing you to sell it lol. I’m good man. Our little man is growing up Fast. He’s 16 months already. I hope all is good in you neck of the woods. How has the switch to pro gone?

Yeah when I saw you post this I thought you were crazy selling for $500 or I thought it was a woman forcing you to sell it lol. I’m good man. Our little man is growing up Fast. He’s 16 months already. I hope all is good in you neck of the woods. How has the switch to pro gone?

Glad to hear it! It’s been awesome man. Been grinding putting out new stuff every week. Shoot me your address again in a private message. I’ll send you some stuff we’ve been working on.

Back