• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Brand New Anvil Foundry, 10.5, Insignia 2 Tap Kegerator, and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmoothBrews

Reaction score
Hi all, I homebrewed in college and loved it. I was trying to get back into it, but before I even got the chance to brew my first batch I realized that unfortunately the hobby no longer suites my lifestyle. Unfortunately, the window to return many of the items I purchased has past. So many of the items have never even been used are brand new.

I'm in Southern California. I live in OC and work in LA. So I can meet you in either if you're purchasing a significant amount of stuff. Otherwise pickup would be preferrable. If you're farther and you want me to ship stuff, and you're willing to cover shipping, I may be willing to acommodate that if you're okay with paying before I ship it, unless there's some other way that we can both have assurances that I'm not aware of?

There were too many photos to realistically post here. So I posted them to IMGUR here.

I spent around $1,300 all together on this. If you're interested in everything I'll take $1,000 OBO. If you just want the Anvil and small batch adapter, 400 OBO. If you just want the Kegerator, $400 OBO. Anything else, make me an offer.

Brand New/Never Used
Anvil 10.5 gallon with anvil mash paddle and small batch adapter ring
Herculometer hydrometer
BIAB ratchet pulley (250 lb capacity)
FLOTit 2.0 floating dip tube w/ 3 Uni dip tubes
SPUNDit 2.0 spunding dip tube
1 gallon food grade plastic pitcher w/ volume markings
CDN thermometer
2 5-gallon corney kegs
Inkbird WiFi ITC 308

Used but in good shape
Insignia 2 tap kegerator w/ a 20 lb CO2 tank
stainless steel table
2 pairs of PVC brewers gloves
5-gallon bucket with air tight twist on lid

Little Extras (I'll throw these in for free with large items or if you purchase a lot of the items)
rice hulls in twist top airtight container (2.5-3 gallons I think)
Unopened container of 30 PBW tablets

Sorry, I know my pictures aren't the best. Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything you'd like to see a better picture of and I can take a better one and post it.

Last edited:
Back