Bowie Bottler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellBentBrewCo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can still order one of these? I don't like how my bottle conditioned beers turn out so I want to bottle out of my taps if at all possible.

I followed the instructions in the original thread and e-mailed him a week or so ago but haven't heard anything back ...

I hope they're still being made!

If not, you can get a 1/2 to 1/4 barb ended reducer (I use a plastic one.) Then just attach the other end to a peice of racking cane/copper/ss tube w/ a #7 (I think it is #7....) stopper. Cut off a 4-5" peice of 1/2" silicone tubing and that will slide right over a perlick faucet. (Note you need to pay attention, I have had it blown off the tap a couple of times but overall works like it should.) The Bowie Bottler is a superior peice of equipment but if he does not make them anymore, then this is a easy to make second choice. If you want a pic or 2, I can see what I can do when I get home.

I sent a PM to him, got a quick response, and had it hand in 5 days. I have used it to fill some growlers and a few bottles so far. It works as advertised. I haven't dialed it in just yet on the pressure side. I still make a mess. Plus, I'm trying to use a stopper with a needle ball filler stuck in it. Like the video advertisement he has. Once I get used to it, I'm sure it will be great.
Snake10

Back