bottles and more bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
There is a nice sports bar in town and the owner was saving me a few bottles here and there. I'd go in and he would have 2-3 empties for me... A few nights ago I called to see how late he was gonna be open and asked if he wanted to try some home brew. He told me he had 2 other people there( barmaids) who would love some also. I took a 6 pack of brews and some skeeter pee in and sat at the bar eating wings and letting them " taste test" some beer. They went ape **** over the skeeter pee and my oatmeal stout. I have since picked up 3 cases of empties in the last 2 days from there lol. Only request was to return a few with skeeter pee in them. So for any of you new guys, make friends with a local bar owner or a waiter/ waitress at a local bar. You will have more bottles than you need in no time.

Good call on this! I did the same thing at the pub across the street when I still bottled.

Anyone interested in Skeeter Pee go down to the Wine forum. It is a "wine" made out of Lemon juice and sugar and produces a ~10% drink. I started my first batch of it last night.

Anyone interested in Skeeter Pee go down to the Wine forum. It is a "wine" made out of Lemon juice and sugar and produces a ~10% drink. I started my first batch of it last night.
be warned.. it is very good...very easy to drink .. and very able to make you walk funny.

Latest posts

Back