Boston Area Yeast Slanting Clinic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys thanks for making the class a good time. I hope that everyone got some good information from it. I will try and get that email out over the weekend with all the info about the materials. If you need vials I have those for $1.00 each.

Not trying to threadjack, Donovan, but if anyone that did this wants to do a yeast swap in the near future, I'd be interested.

I have vials of WLP500, WY1272, Allagash White yeast, WLP002 so far.

Thanks,
Blake

Dononvan,
great job with the class Tuesday night It was very informative, and just what I needed. Best of luck moving forward with Down the Road.

Mort

Late reply, thanks again for the class Donovan. Seeing the process in action made the whole process make more sense to me. It sort of just "clicked" once I saw you doing it.

First project will be trying to get some Conan lol.

Oh and thanks for the beers, they were awesome. You need to open the brewery ASAP so I can go buy more!

Man, I totally missed this. If you're trying do do a second round count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm in the same boat as laserghost... found this thread too late, but would be down if you did it again!

Back