Born Again in Orange County

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borntobrew

Reaction score
It's been 15 years since my last batch of homebrew. My IPA is just 3 days old and I love watching and smelling those bubbles. This is a great site. I've been lurking for a couple weeks and I now know what a SWMBO is. I got one too so I built a fermenting closet in the garage because she "doesn't want the house to smell like a brewery" How can someone not like the smell??

Anyways, 15 years ago I was way too poor. It'll be nice to brew again without being so cheap.

I want my next batch to be a Newcastle clone. Any recipes out there for that?

Welcome back to home brewing and welcome to HBT!:mug:
You will have to let us know what you think of the changes in the hobby since you last brewed.

Thanks for the link and the welcomes. Actually there seems to be very few differences in the homebrew world that I've noticed so far. In fact my new thermometer and hydrometer were the exact ones I bought nearly 20 years ago. I'm sure as I move into AG and maybe kegging I will see improvements.

Back