Boo Heinen's Boo!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first Sweet baby Jesus you drink is amazing. " Peanut butter beer!! Who knew? Peanut effing butter!!!!"

The second one you drink is "....yeah that peanut butter flavor....I like it."

The third one you drink is "ok....that was fun....I'm done now. What do I do with the rest of the six pack?"

The first Sweet baby Jesus you drink is amazing. " Peanut butter beer!! Who knew? Peanut effing butter!!!!"

The second one you drink is "....yeah that peanut butter flavor....I like it."

The third one you drink is "ok....that was fun....I'm done now. What do I do with the rest of the six pack?"

I agree, but change first, second, third "one" to "sip"

Yeah, there's a lot of busy bodies up here that are holy rollers on Sunday, then hell raisers the rest of the week. They love making fun of others that aren't just like them. And some of those are weekend biker bad-a$$ wannabe's as well. Friggin' social Nazi's. But sweet baby Jesus? Devil's butt hole brew? Caribou slobber? Old motor oil? Gorilla snot? Some names are a little out there. Then they sit on the shelf in florescent light too long, then they smell & taste like old dinosaur farts.

Man... all I hear these days is about people getting offended... We are becoming a nation of over sensitive sissies. I really don't get how we're supposed to cater to everyone. SO What? A beer is called Sweet Baby Jesus. Get over it. Don't buy it.
I feel bad for the folks who have nothing else better to do with their boring mundane lives other than get offended by a beer. Get a life! This is 'merica. Land of free, home of the brave! We have a right to name a beer whatever we want to name it.
There are many worse names out there like someone else said. Perl Necklace from Flying Dog is one of them that comes to mind... but I bet they don't know what that means...

:off: As a side rant to further my point... Break at our pool is now for everyone due to a law suit for age discrimination. So, as an Adult, who pays HOA dues so the pool can exist, I have to get out with the kids for 15 minutes just because some parent doesn't want to make their kid get out of the pool. Hell, is other people. :fro:

Yeah, while there are some rather " out there" names on the shelves, I think they could find something more worthwhile to do with their time then deal in glittering generalities.

They're probably pulling it to make room on their shelves for beers that will actually sell.

I'm not offended by it at all, but it's quite a dumb name.

Back