Blonde or close recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mggray87

Reaction score
Next beeri want to make is a blonde. Such as 805. But I'm thinking with a twist. Has anyone used imperial juice for a ale. Like a blonde. Any results? Maybe 2 row and a honey malt and something but with juice by imperial? Crazy? I have a alot of CO workers that drink 805. Trying to think of a blonde that will be fresh. Clean but have a different taste. Not to much citrus

You can use Juice in that recipe. It's basically London III (1318). A lot of brewers use it as their house yeast. It may finish a little sweet though, with some fruit-forward esters, depending on what temp you ferment.

For a regular blonde ale I always just use US05.

You can use Juice in that recipe. It's basically London III (1318). A lot of brewers use it as their house yeast. It may finish a little sweet though, with some fruit-forward esters, depending on what temp you ferment.

For a regular blonde ale I always just use US05.
I just figured to add a twist with a hint of fruit or citrus without super sweet

Back