Blichmann's New BeerGun V2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarleyBeaver[BANNED]

Reaction score
Canuck Homebrew Supply is banned from Homebrew Tal
We now have a small supply of Blichmann Engineering's NEW BeerGun V2!

It's ergonomically designed and chock full of features, now including the BeerGun Accessory Kit as standard parts!

The easy to grip handle and ambidextrous thumb actuated CO2 valve make it simple to use, and the antimicrobial tubing is great for preventing infections!

The new model looks sweet! I especially love the case. The box the old one cane in is tough to get everything back in when you're done.
I'd buy one if I didn't still have a perfectly good V1.

I like the improvements, too bad it came out before I got to use the V1 I got at the beginning of the year... :(

The beer gun is great(I have the original) but I got zero use from the accessory kit. Im confused how you release a new version to the market but don't make the mod in this thread standard?.... https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=454129

This makes the Beer Gun so it can be hooked up, used, and removed as easily as you change a picnic tap and also makes them easy to use elsewhere at a moments notice i.e. a buddies house. It is by far the best way to hook these things up. They should really consider replacing the free accessory kit with the quick disconnect mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back