blichmann top tier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek224

Reaction score
I've decided to purchase the blichmann top tier. I would like a complete system so on not piecing things together. The best deal I have found is through Annapolis brew. Is there a better deal for this kit out there?

I've decided to purchase the blichmann top tier. I would like a complete system so on not piecing things together. The best deal I have found is through Annapolis brew. Is there a better deal for this kit out there?

The same question was asked recently about the Blichmann Floor burner. They wanted to know the cheapest place to find one. The response was "the place that has the best shipping" because all of the prices are fixed. You might be in a similar situation with the Top Tier Stand. I would check out Rebel Brewer; last I heard is that they have free shipping on Blichmann orders over a certain amount.

Mark

I think with Blichmann gear your best deal will be the cheapest shipping or a place that has a "rewards program" for spending so much. Most discounts and sales don't apply to Blichmann.

Adventures in Homebrewing (www.homebrewing.org) has a rewards program, you'll want to confirm it applies to Blichmann purchases. Seems like Midwest Supplies used to have one too.

Add another vote for Rebel Brewer. Bought my Top Tier from them because they had the lowest shipping cost. Lucked in to the fact that they had great customer service.

another rebel brewer top tier customer. williams brewing is just down the street from my house and they sell blichmann products but don't have a will call option so i went bought from rebel brewer; free shipping and no tax.

Doesn't most everything drop ship from Blichmann anyway? I picked up my top tier locally.

I think the OP is asking for a place that sells everything together, not about the prices. I haven't found a place other then the one he mentions that sells everything together in a kit.

-K

I think the OP is asking for a place that sells everything together, not about the prices. I haven't found a place other then the one he mentions that sells everything together in a kit.

-K

that's true but those "kits" are not offering any savings over ordering those items separately from any other blichmann retailer. annapolis charges only $8.00 for shipping so that is better than other retailers.

You're right I was wondering about a place that sells as a kit....looks like Annapolis is the best bet I realize its not cheaper per say than buying piece by piece but you get the whole kit at once with cheap shipping.....thanks for the help guys I appreciate the responses and input looks like Annapolis is where my money is going

You're right I was wondering about a place that sells as a kit....looks like Annapolis is the best bet I realize its not cheaper per say than buying piece by piece but you get the whole kit at once with cheap shipping.....thanks for the help guys I appreciate the responses and input looks like Annapolis is where my money is going

annapolis sells exactly what rebel brewer, northern brewer or williams sell at the same prices except they charge minimal shipping even though i'm pretty sure it ALL gets shipped from blichmann in indiana. if you go to rebel brewing (for example) you can click on a 3 tier and three 10 gallon kettles and it's the same "kit" you get from annapolis at exactly the same price minus the shipping charge.

I am confused by the "kit". The Top Tier is designed so that you purchase just the pieces that you need and they will ship the product in many boxes. There will be one box foe the mast and another box for all the things that attach to the mast. There will be one box for each burner that you purchase. There will be one box for each shelf that you purchase, etc. of this sounds like mix and match, that is because it IS mix and match to get just what you need. No kits, except on the web page that display popular configurations as a "kit".

Mark

I am confused by the "kit". The Top Tier is designed so that you purchase just the pieces that you need and they will ship the product in many boxes. There will be one box foe the mast and another box for all the things that attach to the mast. There will be one box for each burner that you purchase. There will be one box for each shelf that you purchase, etc. of this sounds like mix and match, that is because it IS mix and match to get just what you need. No kits, except on the web page that display popular configurations as a "kit".

Mark

that's right. it's not really a bad thing that they do it that way since many people may want the mixing and matching done for them, i just hope people don't think they are getting any kind of deal buying this way. again, i'm not knocking annapolis or trying to discourage their potential customers in any way.

You're right there is no savings through Annapolis but it is convenient to get from them if you want the whole bundle at once

I don't think anyone can give any kind of "deal" on Blichmann and continue to get product from them. It's obvious they have a minimum advertised price set by Blichmann, but I've also been told by someone in the LHBS business that Blichmann will send a nastygram if they find out that one of their retailers sells something below the MAP even without advertising the price. I don't know how true this is, but it's certainly possible that something like this is included in the agreement to become a retailer for them.

Latest posts

Back