• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Blichmann Therminator Plate Chiller with LTE stand bracket - $130

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkMarine

Reaction score
I've got a used Therminator chiller, it works really well and has a small footprint, but you have a good system for keeping hops out of it.
I moved to the jaded chiller because I like the whirlpool workflow better.

I ran a brewer's hardware filter ahead of it, and I've pretty obsessively cleaned it every use. I backflush it with water, and then run my CIP process with it in the loop, and every 10 brews I throw it in the heated ultrasonic and then flush both ways with PBW and a sump pump. I've stored it properly (dry, never with sanitizer or PBW in it) and kept it in great shape, like I do all my equipment.

It's fairly heavy so I'm not sure what shipping would cost, but I'll find the cheapest method if you'd like me to ship. Otherwise I'm in the bay area, I can drive or meet you in the middle if you're within a couple hours of SF.

Back