• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Blichmann Beer Gun + Accessory Kit $69, free US Ship

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beskra

Reaction score
I’m selling my Blichmann Beer Gun. It includes the accessory kit and I will pay to ship it in the US. I don’t remember if I ever used it, but if I did, it was only once. I had grand plans to enter competitions and it just hasn’t materialized.
IMG_1978.JPG
IMG_1977.JPG

I'm not sure what you mean by version 2. I can post other pictures if needed.

I live in Raleigh, NC and travel some. I understand if shipping is easier, but could meet somewhere.

Also just to verify there is a handle that goes with this?

I live in Raleigh, NC and travel some. I understand if shipping is easier, but could meet somewhere.

Also just to verify there is a handle that goes with this?
I go up to Raleigh all the time. I could meet you there no problem. I will post a picture of the way it is actuated. I see the way they are built now has that pistol grip. This doesn't have that. On this one, you press the button on the brass fitting to purge with CO2, then pull the black trigger to get beer flowing. I don't know what problem they solved by introducing the pistol grip. I had used one before I bought this one and it worked fine.

These are great and easy to use. One of the changes other than the pistol grip and snazzy case was the elimination of the easily dislodged black rubber tip.
I had version one for a couple of years and had no problems. I only replaced it with the update because I won one in a raffle at the PSBO.

Back