Blessed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedlam

Reaction score
I first heard the phrase "I'm blessed" as an answer to my generic salutation from a large woman who said it, actually, kind of hatefully. At the time, I marveled at the irony.

Tonight, I'm feelin' it. Ask me tonight, after four beers, how I am and I will tell you that I feel blessed. And I am. I have a brew pantry full of homebrew to select from. A cacophony of favors at my disposal, with enough EtOH content to float me along in a most gentle way.

Lovely.

Just had to share. I love y'all. All y'all.

Way cool, Jill!

I feel the same way- after hearing it ironically early this week, I walk around thinking of it differently.

I have excellent health, a wonderful marriage, a family I adore, no debt, and a life that I chose.

I am blessed.

Yeah, good for you! Too many people take too many things for granted these days. And check it out, you only have 45 more posts to go to 1000, which means only like 45,000 more to catch up to Yooper!

Nobody catches Yoop!

Congrats, Jill. May your blessed buzz take you as far as you need!

Back