Blåbaer release 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 100 bottles being released?! That's way less than other years isn't it? In either case I'll be heading down for the release!

HenrikO will you be going as well? I'm going to try to book my flights tomorrow and then figure out lodging from there.

It varies, but usually it's a couple of hundred bottles.

I think this year more bottles are going to Törst and other bars abroad, so there are probably more than 100 bottles total.
The bottles will not be at Tørst. The non-Shelton imported bottles have been removed.
What are the chances bottles will be available for consumption at a bar in the U.S.? Confused if Tørst will or will not have it available.
tumblr_m6wdrxTSOi1r5x92x.gif

What are the chances bottles will be available for consumption at a bar in the U.S.? Confused if Tørst will or will not have it available.
tumblr_m6wdrxTSOi1r5x92x.gif
Bottles will not be available at tørst. The NY liquor authority showed up and fined them last summer, so all of the crazy lambic that was in the cellar was removed.

Back