Birthday Club Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellas.....been a while since i been on the site. The combination of COVID19 and a 2 year old at home wasn't easy.

Sorry i didn't send any beers on this trade, and I hope everyone is ok with me bowing out on this trade?

Sorry again guys.

PS.....bring back the app!!!!

4F0BC273-8B81-40F3-9955-AC0A6972F897.jpeg
8DD2D6BD-88F7-44FE-B12E-7CD5F3AE67C1.jpeg
Box arrived a couple days ago from @jaymosbeershack. Drinking the oatmeal pale ale right now. Thanks man. i enjoyed the first

Hey fellas.....been a while since i been on the site. The combination of COVID19 and a 2 year old at home wasn't easy.

Sorry i didn't send any beers on this trade, and I hope everyone is ok with me bowing out on this trade?

Sorry again guys.

PS.....bring back the app!!!!

No issues from me as you haven't gotten beer yet. Stay strong brother.

Just thought I'd check to see if this trade is still going on. No big deal either way but if so, are there any August birthdays? I still haven't received a PM.

there are no active participants in August. If you didn’t get the recent pm then you must be the next birthday boy!!
Ahhhh... gotcha. I hadn't considered those who had to bow out. I am a September birthday so that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up!

I've been really busy lately and haven't had time to look on here too much lately. We did get back from vacation and had this box of goodies waiting. Thanks @jaymosbeershack .

IMG_20200822_100852421~2.jpg

The first thing I had to do was share the two stouts with the wife. Really enjoyed both of them. Hopefully I can get the next package put together and sent off in time for someone to get their present early.

Completely forgot I was in this and then a mysterious package showed up at my doorstep. Took me a few minutes to put two and two together lol. Thanks to whoever sent this! I'm guessing @TBC.
IMG_20200917_120140.jpg

Who all is left in this? I just want to be sure I know who to expect packages from. So far, I've gotten one from @TBC. I'm in zero hurry though. Just thought I'd check in.

Glad everything made it there alright! Enjoy! I just feel bad I didn't include any of their IPAs as that is what they are known for. Although, you can't go wrong with any of the ones I sent you.

I know I'm one that owes fourfarthing and jcasey each a box, and I'm trying to get them up. Been really busy, getting ready to retire, new grandkids and a big announcement i will be making here, hopefully soon. I promise they will be on there way.

I owe the last box. Working on it. I also owe extra beer to satisfy a trade from way back of another HBT member. It’s a story.

I'm glad everything made it safely. Enjoy, sorry it took so long.

As for the announcement I was going to make, the bottle he has in front has the logo of the new brewery my wife and I are opening soon. Woot, woot.

That's why I put it up front. It was awesome. Tasted like large fermenters and smiles.

Back