Beverage Factory

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dredging this post up to inform people that they should seriously consider looking at other options.

Right now I'm in the process of disputing my kegerator purchase because they put up the wrong photos of a larger kegerator on their website on the product page for the product I ordered. It was a Kegerator cabinet and only after looking at the full setup after I made the purchase did I realize it's smaller than in the photos.

They agreed no problem to a refund, but wanted me to pay return shipping and of course they would only refund the cost of the kegerator. So in essence they want me to pay $175 for shipping both ways as a result of their error...Not happening.

That leaves me in a situation where I have to refuse the shipment and I will most likely be out $87 for shipping as they are refusing to refund my payment in full.

We'll see what happens, but I don't recommend them.

Back