Best SWMBO Ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noggins

Reaction score
We're hanging out at her parents house tonight with our 4 year old, she(7 months pregnant) says out of nowhere "we're putting a tap tower in our kitchen soon", which of course is a shock to me as it's something I've only ever dreamed of and wouldn't dare even ask to do. This after she's put up with my two chest freezer purchases in the last two months, and other general nonsense of me, the biggest ****** in the world.

I may be the biggest ****** in the world, but I'm also the luckiest ****** in the world. Biggest, luckiest, ******. Ever. :rockin:

Maybe she's seen the writing on the wall and knows it's inevitable. In any case, you owe her something nice. :mug:

My wife is into aquariums. Any time I spend on my beer kit she gets something new for her setup. I have a cooler with a false bottom, a valved kettle, and a HLT. She has four aquariums and a hojillion fish. It's like a race to see who fills up the house first.

Back