best reason to have a homebrew thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadbikerjosh

Reaction score
best reason/excuse to have a homebrew......or five

EX.1. i like beer
2. i really like beer
3. its just f*&%in there
4. the woman is pregnant
5. just got a raise at work
6. just got fired at work
8. you found out your dad is now gay
9. your at band practice
10. your sitting on a lawnmower
11. your standing in a pool in your backyard
12. you banged your x's sister (go team)
13. yep

16. Because I just want to see how this bottled batch is carbonating.
17. Hmm ... that last bottle didn't give me a full appreciation of how this batch is carbonating. Better try another.

18. Ben franklin said, "beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy."
19. Beer is american and i love this country so i say drink up friends!(ik beer was not invented here, but it still is american)

21. it tastes better than water
22. if you don't someone else will
23. the bottles look too full, need to relieve some of the load

33. Because it's taunting you and you just want the voices to be quiet.

36. Because your mother in law got on your last nerve and she hates alcohol but can't say a word about you having one!

That'll show her!

41) Because it was sunny and 60˚ at the mid-mountain deck at Whiteface today!

42) Because life only gives you so many days... better live every one of them like it's the last.

And, everyone knows that 42 is the ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything. HGTTG.

If you don't believe this, go to Google Calculator and type in "the answer to life, the universe, and everything".

42) Because life only gives you so many days... better live every one of them like it's the last.

And, everyone knows that 42 is the ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything. HGTTG.

If you don't believe this, go to Google Calculator and type in "the answer to life, the universe, and everything".

everyone knows that the question is much more important than the answer.

Because you are standing in an 86 degree pool you have Fridays off and NO ONE DESERVES IT MORE THAN YOU!!!!!

best reason/excuse to have a homebrew...

45. because it's a homebrewing law that if i'm brewing/bottling a batch of homebrew, then i drink a homebrew, or 2, or 3. :mug:

Hehe this happened yesterday just before I listened to my live s*ccer game.

Wife: Why are you getting beer out? It's only 9:30 in the morning?
Me: In case it's a tight game and I really really need one.
Wife (at 9:55): Hey! It's still 5 minutes before kick off! Why did you pour one already!?
Me: It's a very important game and it's a nerve racking 0-0 so far! If they score we are screwed!

In other words, who needs a reason? :)

46. Because it is brewday, and I can't brew beer until something is empty.

47. Because the sun is going to set and I can't miss it
48. Because its a nice day

49. It is raining

40. The sun is shining.

41. Just got back from court ordered AA meeting.

42. Just got back from court ordered NA meeting.

43. Just got back from court.

44. Just got home from class in which my professor called me out for writing a brew recipe instead of paying attention to his boring lecture about cash flows

Back