Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of all, for fans of Colombian sport, it's Carlos Valderrama who is castrating oversexed hippos, but sadly it's not the goalkeeper.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/15/vets-are-castrating-pablo-escobars-oversexed-hippos/
But it seems that castrating them isn't a practical option, they're now looking for a quicker solution :
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-56011594
I doubt I will see a better article than this in the next few days.

ADHD thought: Horny Hippos sounds like a great name for a band.

Alaska Woman Attacked By Bear Hiding In Outhouse Toilet
07B6BE9A-2CEC-42B3-8FE8-7D52462BB139.jpeg

it's called spaying and neutering...so the damn things can't use other peoples yards as a toilet....

I'm not sure that you actually know what spaying and neutering accomplishes. And that's enough about that topic. No need to follow up with any description of what the procedures involve.

Also, Bracc, haven't you said that the Marshals put you up in a place well away from the nearest town? Where are these animals coming from that you are so upset with them?

Also, Bracc, haven't you said that the Marshals put you up in a place well away from the nearest town? Where are these animals coming from that you are so upset with them?

shshh, it was my old place, and that's how i got in trouble...now i have an all gravel yard....

i guess the old lawn and wood chips, looked to much like a litter box....

(and i did call the cops on them, they told me to trap them and haul them to kitty jail)

Homebrew out here destroying communities in Australia
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05...ban-led-to-rise-in-dangerous-homebrew/8551676
Edit: I waited a month before double posting.

i couldn't finish reading.. it cracks me up hard people try to unfairly make money, like planned obscelence..."drugs are bad, so we need you to work more for them" (take all your money) not to mention be refered to as god from now on....they hate it but i got who/whatever designed the world on my side when it comes to my beer/cider/wine! sake is still a chalenge that escapes me though.....

edit: and being the gov'ment sucks at getting your money they like watching you get f'd by gangsters, so your supposed to be to scared to think for yourself....

Last edited:
Just havent found the right sake yet.

is that a crack about my sex life? lol

My favorite part was the warning of how strong the “homebrew” can be. 20% is some strong brew alright, lol.

i thought it said 75%? that be some straight up industrial! (and, lol, on drinking it like beer!)

There is a high incidence of alcohol-related injury for people presenting in the emergency department — on some days it can be as high as 75 per cent."

The health service tested some of the homebrew seized by police earlier this year and found the ethanol content to be as high as 20 per cent.
I’m just wondering what yeast they’re using to hit that number, lol.

Back