Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was actually a really huge discovery and amazing how long this took with all the brain disections that have occurred in the last hundred years. As a person that survived a brain injury 5 years ago i have been amazed how little doctors know about the brain and how the "little" symptoms add up enough to keep you from feeling normal (like your old self). It is absolutely disgusting how quick doctors are to dismiss things as "it's all in your head". And that is an actual quote from a doctor. Of course none of this discovery will filter down to the doctors that are practicing now.

Like I said Doctors suck! How in the he!! Did she get an appointment for eye surgery without a proper exam? Some doctor should lose a license! With tat many contact lenses there would be a lump showing on the eyelid and at least that would warrant further examination. Let alone the complaint of chronic dry eye etc. I don't know how they do it over in funny talker land but here at least a prescription for glasses or contacts is only good for 2 years.

It never ceases to amaze me at the stupid s#!t politicians do to avoid what they are actually suppose to be doing..... working for the public!
Bread and circuses, isn't that the phrase? We will always get the worst government we are collectively able to tolerate. Oops, that's political, isn't it? Sorry, won't happen again.

No I didn't.... doesn't really matter if you know the history of moon exploration at all and take everything you read in the "news" with a grain of salt. But thanks for the info... just wait until you see the story on Fox or CNN "news".

I'd just like to point out: Walmart didn't create those people. They are your neighbors. They've always been there. In the shadows. Waiting ......

bQVa7N2.png

Think about this beyond the ick factor... He had to think of this, plan it out and execute the plan. Not once did he think it was maybe a bad idea. On the contrary, he felt so positive about success he did it 17(!) more times. Wow

I just want to know the theory behind it. Why did he think this would possibly work, and why, after 17 times doing it did he think the 18th time would be the charm?

I just want to know the theory behind it. Why did he think this would possibly work, and why, after 17 times doing it did he think the 18th time would be the charm?
based on what i read elsewhere, the dude misunderstood the relationship between sperm and stem cells. he thought that since spermatozoa are "incomplete cells", they can somehow morph and become anything... but that's not how this works. that's not how any of this works.

as to why 18 times, your guess is as good as mine.

Last edited:
based on what i read elsewhere, the dude misunderstood the relationship between sperm and stem cells. he thought that since spermatozoa are "incomplete cells", they can somehow morph and become anything... but that's not how this works. that's not how any of this works.

as to why 18 times, your guess is as good as mine.

It’s a good thing because otherwise my wife would have like 2,000 tits

Back