Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FfSdNEHXwAIC5HC.jpg

Technically it was closer to the RAF base at Akrotiri in Cyprus, but still....

"The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration considers 5-MeO-DMT, as a Schedule 1 drug, meaning it is currently not accepted for medical use and has a high potential for abuse stupidity"

There. Fixed that for them.

"The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration considers 5-MeO-DMT, as a Schedule 1 drug, meaning it is currently not accepted for medical use and has a high potential for abuse stupidity"

There. Fixed that for them.

Never heard of the stuff. Sounds like a name of some Rapper though, so probably not something I'd be in to.

Never heard of the stuff.
ever heard of folks licking toads to get high? very likely that 5-MeO-DMT is the substance that they're getting high on, depending on the species of toad.

toad-licking was in the news recently, something about in the Park Service asking the public not to do it, so i have to assume this is where this quote (and subsequent updating :D) came from.

ever heard of folks licking toads to get high? very likely that 5-MeO-DMT is the substance that they're getting high on, depending on the species of toad.

toad-licking was in the news recently, something about in the Park Service asking the public not to do it, so i have to assume this is where this quote (and subsequent updating :D) came from.

Looks like somebody will need to change the name of this place then. 😜
71865376_e52d2f35dc_b.jpg

a always thought that bufa toxin was used on the tip of a cigarette?

i've never gotten high off of an amphibian, so i'm speaking purely based on what i've read).

i've never gotten high off of a frog either....but when i was on the shroomery, i thought i read somewhere it had to be smoked or it was TOO toxic or something?

something like breaking down the molecule, but not sure....

i'll just leave as something to be avoided....

"a recent study.....demonstrated improved memory for information learned prior to alcohol use. The more participants drank, the more information they recalled from a memory task given to them the morning after drinking" (https://alcohol.org/effects/drinking-while-studying/)

Take me back to high school, now I know how to make my math study sessions more memorable! 🤣 🤣. Who'd have known? having a couple of cold ones after pulling an all-nighter does make a better student. Man, I never was the best math student and I remember paying for like a whole semester for this precalculus tutor app service and didn't really make any difference.

Last edited:

Attachments

• af4f9384cb8679acf49f6be4ccdae655.jpg
    af4f9384cb8679acf49f6be4ccdae655.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I want one of those stores with the head on and teeth bared. I love those things. On my way.

Stoles? I remember when there were a few of them at the local thrift shop, with teeth of one animal biting into tale of another, 3 or 4 animals long I think, it had a clip so one could close the circle. That was in the early '80s when minks were probably at least 50 years old. Semi disturbing with the glass eyes & crooked teeth, and of course they were past their prime....getting kind of moldery.

I remember me and my gal laughing at them, ... but that brings up memories of lost times....

funny how breweries never have my size tshirts

bet that skull cap wouldn't fit either, given the size of my humongous noggin

Back