Best movies to watch while getting drunk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only every managed to get through "Manos" The Hands of Fate while hammered. The non-rifftracked version, by the way. I'm a drunken masochist.

Even while drunk I haven't managed to get even halfway through Zombie Lake.

The worse the movie the better. The Room is a terrible movie that is great to laugh at while drinking. Recently watched The Last Starfighter, again some good laughs at cheese. Any crappy 80's movie will do in a pinch. Don't watch Birdemic, even bombed it is unwatchable.

I second Clerks, but how has no one mentioned Blues Brothers?

I don't consider that a drunk movie. I consider it a religious experience.

tn_BLUES_BROTHERS-10.jpg

Kalifornia. "Peeeaaachhheeessss!!!" "Looks like I need a new woman." Truly one of Brad Pitts finest. Snatch and Fight Club. Apocalypse Now. Fishing with Ghandi. All of the comedies already mentioned as well but sometimes you need something darker.

Kalifornia. "Peeeaaachhheeessss!!!" "Looks like I need a new woman." Truly one of Brad Pitts finest. Snatch and Fight Club. Apocalypse Now. Fishing with Ghandi. All of the comedies already mentioned as well but sometimes you need something darker.

Oh yes. Hell yes. Long, epic, totally absorbing.

The Italian Job is my go to. Don't ask me why. I just grab that one by default. The Rush Hour movies are also great. If you think they are funny sober, try them with a sixer or two of homebrew! :p

lots have already been mentioned, but this was one of the regulars during college. I'm sure it has not aged well.

Hotdogmovieposter.jpg

Swordfish? Saw it after a wisdom tooth removal under an amnesiac. Don't really remember watching the movie - and tried several times, but strangely I do remember a certain set of jugs. . ..

If you've seen the flick you'll know what I'm talking about. . . And it ain't Travolta

• Kingpin
  • Baseketball
  • Fandango
  • The Matrix
  • Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
  • Back to School
  • Dead Alive

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxQ0ev8ZyxA[/ame]

Oh, man I can't believe I forgot to mention "Snatch." I'll add "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" too.

latest

Everything about this movie slayed me. It's also the most expensive movie I ever bought, after I rented it from Blockbuster. Lost it. Was charged a late fee. Found it. Decided to take it to friends house, get drunk, watch it again.. lost it again.. charged another late fee and then just decided to buy it off Blockbuster. It was worth every dollar.

Sholanda: My momma said my daddy's name was Black Dynamite.
Brickwilla: So did my momma!
Black Dynamite: Err, uhh, hush up little girls. A lot of cats have that name.

10 out of 10, will watch drunk again.

Back