Best fridge for dual tap kegerator conversion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeastMaster

Reaction score
From what I've seen I can order a premade 2 tap kegerator for $575. I know I can make one for alot cheaper. What is the current prefered model? I'm willing to spend a little more for ease of conversion. I'm limited to a few handtools and a drill when it comes to tools. What is the recommended route? I'm considering a craigslist minifridge and picnic taps but I'd like it to look nice. Thanks guys

WAR488BSL I have not converted yet (just use picnic taps for now)
could not be happer with the fride works perfect & is very quiet It sits right next to my bed & doesn't even keep me awake when compressor comes on. I know from other posts that there are no freon lines on the top of the fridge. Making for an easy conversion with only simple tools.
-Collin

also a 5lb c02 tank & regulator sits perfectly on the hump in the rear of the fride so if you remove inner door panel it fits 2 cornys, tank & regulator perfectly. Selfe contained unit

Found this thread when checking some fridge models for compatibility when I saw..

It sits right next to my bed

You are living the dream, man! I thought I was doing good when the wife said I could put a kegerator in the basement!

No need for the inconvenience of every leaving your bed when the urge for a beer strikes..

Chris

Back