Best commercial IPA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickAus

Reaction score
Hi guys, over here in Aus we have some very good IPAs, but I haven't tried any international IPAs yet. zombie dust and dogfish 60 minute are up there on the list of beers to try, when/if I can find them. ZD will be the next IPA I brew, but I won't know how close I get to the original until I find a bottle one day (or come to the USA).

If you had to pick one favourite commercial IPA (any style of IPA), what would it be?

My favourite so far is from Aus, it's the Feral Brewing Hop Hog. It's very floral with a good malt and bitterness balance.

can you get 8wired from your kiwi neighbors?
ipa depends on my mood, but my money is on Just Outstanding.

can you get 8wired from your kiwi neighbors?
ipa depends on my mood, but my money is on Just Outstanding.

I haven't seen 8wired yet, BUT we have an IPA tasting one arvo after work this week, should be good and has six IPAs apparently, so it will be interesting to see what shows up (it's a blind voting tasting, as in we don't know what beer is being served, not as in we start dancing badly, slurring our words and dribbling beer all over our shirts...although that could happen).

I had to Google "Just Outstanding" hahaha seems like the name fits.

thanks mate.

Back