Bend Bound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elpenoso

Reaction score
Headed to bend in a couple weeks. Obviously Im hitting Dechutes but a little clueless on what else I should see/drink. I only have a day so I need the top three Brewerys/beers. Thanks!

10 Barrel is a must
I really liked Crux Fermentation Project when I was there a few months back. They had only been open for a month but it was funded by Deschutes and it is one of their brewmasters' places IIRC.
Boneyard can be a quick stop as they typically only have a beer or two on tap and growlers/merchandise for sale.
Good Life had some good stuff

It's too bad you only have a day otherwise I would highly recommend the Bend Ale Trail!

Silver Moon (best pilsner in town and gold 2012 GABF for aged beer), Bend Brewing (bronze GABF 2012 for aged beer), Boneyard (4 oz tasters and growler fills)...**** 3 is rough, so Goodlife (expect great things), Crux (Larry Sidor - former brewmaster of Deschutes new project), the menu and the seasonals are great at 10 Barrel, the Platypus Pub always has an unbeatable tap list, and the bottle shop upstairs is incredible...you know what, just do the Bend Ale Trail. Sure you only have 1 day?

I'd say Goodlife, 10 Barrel, and Bend Brewing Company. Forget Deschutes

Back